On day two of our trip, we had tickets to get into Mickey's ToonTown an hour before it regularly opens. BTW, V. slept better this morning. She wasn't up as early as the day before!
Here's Steve and V. as we waited for them to let us in.
At ToonTown!
{I love her little pose!}
We rode Roger Rabbits Cartoon ride, walked around Donald's and Minnie's house{there was a long line for Mickey's house, so we skipped it}, went to the post office and just had fun!
They had this cute little show they did for us with dancing and singing. It was fun!
We all got buttons that said we were honorary citizens of ToonTown.
Playing the piano at Goofy's house.
After ToonTown, we started wandering around Disneyland some and ran into Chip!
And Dale!
Then we went for a ride on the Omni-bus.
We rode up on the top section.
Then this hot guy brought me some food for lunch.
We ate lunch on a bench on the side of Main Street and were content watching people go by.
While eating, we saw Mary Poppins walk by. I thought, crap! We missed her yesterday, and now we are in the middle of eating! So we didn't bother seeing where she was going.
After a while, Steve asked if I would find him a cold pop. So V. and I left him and started walking towards the shop to get drinks when we saw Mary Poppins and Bert! Sweet!
Then we walked around some more and decided to go to Pixie Hollow so V. could see Tinker Bell.
She also got her face painted while there.
Then we went on a few rides.
We rode the Spinning Teacups, a Canal boat ride thru StoryBook Land, and of course, we did the It's a Small World ride.
Then we went to Frontier Land and got on the Mark Twain Ferry Boat. We rode around and saw some wildlife, old cabins, indians, and commentary to go along with it all!
Then we stopped at Critter Country to see Pooh Bear and friends.
This was while waiting in line for Pooh.
Pooh Bear!
And of course, TIGGER! { Eeyore left before we could see him}
We rode a Winnie the Pooh ride, I stubbed my toe and broke my nail and it started bleeding all over, so we went to the little shop there and bought some band aids. They asked if I needed a nurse, but I told them I was fine. But I'm such a klutz for stubbing my toe anyway!
We went to dinner at some little restaurant by our hotel.
This was at dinner~
Then we went swimming! I forgot to tell you our hotel was right across the street from Disneyland! All we had to do was walk half a block, cross the street and we were there!
Anyway, our hotel had a rooftop pool. It was really fun!
Then we took baths and went to bed to rest up for another day of fun!
2 comments:
Well now I really want to take my family it looks like a blast. Wondered if u could give me an idea how much it will end up cozting u just so we could plan. I
Did you stay at the Park Vue. We wanted to stay there. If you did, did you like it?
Post a Comment