My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, June 6, 2011

Disneyland~ Day 3, May 26th

Day three of our trip started at the normal park hours. No tickets to get in early this time!
This plaque says "Here you leave Today, and enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."
This day we bought our souvenirs and gifts for family. I left my camera on the counter of the store at Toontown. Luckily, it was still sitting there 20 minutes later when we went back for it!
Steve took a pic. of V. and I on Main Street.
We walked around the park some more, just enjoying our last day and taking it easy.
We went to Tomorrow land and ran into Buzz Lightyear!
We walked around Fantasy land a little bit and rode the 'It's a Small World' ride again.
V. found a statue of the White Rabbit while we were walking around.
Just another pic Steve took of us.
We went back to Town Square and saw Pinocchio!
This is outside the Park. We took our purchases back to our hotel and had lunch before coming back into the Park.
They were having a parade at 2:00 that we wanted to see.
While we were waiting, Darth Vader walked by us and found a spot to stand a little ways from us. I guess he wanted to see the parade as well!
{ I love how the storm troopers were wearing Mickey Mouse ears!}
This is Mickey's Soundsational Parade . It is brand new and was supposed to start on Friday.
But they decided to have a preview on Thursday. We were excited that we were part of the first group to see it! It was awesome! They did it again at 4:00 and we stayed to watch it a second time!
Then we went to our hotel to grab some jackets and then went to California Adventure Land for dinner.
We had reservations at the Wine Country Trattoria. We also had reserved seating for the World of Color show that night at 8:45pm.
Again, an awesome show! This pic was while we were waiting for the show to start.
I took video of the show, but it's, like, 20 minutes. The only picture I took was at the end. The show is done with water, lights, and music. In this pic there is a mist of water. then they used a projector,{or something, I don't know how they do it}to shine on the water and make the words "World of Color". It is way awesome in person. I would highly recommend going to this show if you go to Disneyland!
It was an awesome way to end our Disneyland Adventure!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I bet V LOVE this family vacation! Looks like you all had fun!