My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am thinking...

Okay, I am thinking of going private. I have actually been thinking about this for a couple of months. It seems like most of my friends are going private...Do you think I should? My creative blog will be public. I don't use V.'s whole name on this one, and I no longer have our Family name as the title to our blog. Is this enough? {BTW, if you have our last name as our blog on your blog list, I would be very grateful if you changed it so that our name is not on there.}
I probably will go private sometime in the next week... If you want to leave your e-mail I will send you an invite.{I will delete the comments so your e-mail address won't be seen.} I hope all of you will send me your e-mail! I have loved sharing our lives with you all and reading your comments! I'm sorry that going private will make you have to sign in to see our blog and that is just another step you have to go thru to get to our blog.
hmmm....what else do I want to say on this subject... I don't know....I still have some things to think about before I make the final switch.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Please send me an invite. You've got my email. And I'm also thinking of going private there's just to many weirdos out there.

Becki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HARKER FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aabrownfamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.