My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pioneer Day

So this is a little late, sorry! Our Stake had a fun day planned for Pioneer Day. Steve had to work that weekend though. :( But V. and I started the day off by going to the Stake House and all the Primary kids rode their bikes around the parking lot in a parade. You were allowed to dress up like a pioneer if you wanted. This was really all we had...
V. in her cowgirl boots and pioneer bonnet. I think she looks caaaute!
I didn't get pictures of V. playing any of the games and such that they had, because I kept her with me and I was helping with an indoor game.
They had dutch oven for lunch, but we were hot and tired of waiting around for the food. So we just went home and I made us some sandwiches that we ate under the trees here at home. So even though we didn't stay the whole time, we still had fun!



3 comments:

Hailey said...

CUTE! You should have called me & I would have gone with you, Justin had to work too & I wanted to go, but not alone!!! I love V's cowgirl boots!

Cristy said...

Cute, Sounds like a fun activity!

Jenna said...

Yee-Haw -She is so adorable.