When I was little I used to love catching
rollie pollies, butterflies, and
grasshoppers. Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! We were at Steve's parents house the other night and we saw this~
V. catching a grasshopper!

There he is in her hands!

There's the guys little head!

But no worries, after V. was done playing with him, she let him go and he hopped away just fine!
4 comments:
What a cutie. And very immpressive. Grasshoppers can be hard to catch.
Yeah...very impressive! My kids run and scream when they see bugs. (They might get that from me, but I'm not saying anything.) How have you been, Mary?
very good! I've trained my girls to kill spiders and not be afraid of bugs so that I won't have to do it. Unfortunately, they keep bringing them to show me. whoops. :)
She's a brave little thing.
Cute! I just realized that I had not responded to your comment about the class reuion and I tried and it didn't work. I am not sure if I am going to the dinner.... we haven't decided weather or not to spend 50.00 to eat. LOL!
Post a Comment