The other day we were walking around the greenbelt and saw a dead fish in the water. V. started telling me about how penguins eat dead fish and she thinks that's gross. I told her other animal ate dead fish as well. Bears, dolphins, whales, etc. I explained that dead fish {or live fish} is perfectly fine for some animals to eat and it doesn't bother them.
She then says," Well, if I was half penguin and half human, I'd still think it's gross and wouldn't eat them!"
This morning as we were driving to tennis V. was chattering away. She was telling me to make sure I wear protective glasses when I cut wood, to insure that I don't get a splinter in my eye. She said that would hurt so bad! She then said," I think getting a splinter in the eye would be the worst thing! Well, that and not having a birthday."
I love the way this girl thinks!!!
She then says," Well, if I was half penguin and half human, I'd still think it's gross and wouldn't eat them!"
This morning as we were driving to tennis V. was chattering away. She was telling me to make sure I wear protective glasses when I cut wood, to insure that I don't get a splinter in my eye. She said that would hurt so bad! She then said," I think getting a splinter in the eye would be the worst thing! Well, that and not having a birthday."
I love the way this girl thinks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment