I think this has been one of my favorite birthdays!
It started out with me going to the chiropractor. Then home to get Steve and V. Then we all went to the dentist for a cleaning. Steve and I had no cavities. V. has about 4 baby ones. :( No good.
After we got all that done with we went to Olive Garden for lunch. It was tasty, as it always is! Steve asked our waitress if they do anything special for birthdays. She said yes, they could sing to me. She left for a bit then came back and said that unfortunately no one else was available to come help her sing. But if we wanted to, she would sing by herself. Well, Steve and V. joined in and they sang "Happy Birthday" to me.
Then we ran some errands. I needed some wood from Lowes. Then Sports Authority for soccer cleats and a softball mitt for V.
Then home to relax for a bit.
And have some ice cream cake!
Then I sat on the porch and watched Steve and V. play catch.
Then we took a drive to the river and walked along the greenbelt there. Sat on a bench for a bit and watched a beaver, and some birds hoping around. Steve and V. skipped rocks then we walked back to the car and came home.
We then got online and bought the birthday gift Steve told me a couple days ago he wanted to get me. Tickets for all three of us to see Josh Groban in concert in Boise! I'm so excited and can't wait!
So, it has been a very nice birthday. Nothing big happened{ except the excitement of buying the tickets!.} But I've just really enjoyed spending the day with my little family.
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Monday, June 3, 2013
Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment