Yesterday it was hot and we were out and about in town so we stopped at Artic Circle to get milkshakes. I asked V. what kind of milkshake she wanted. She was quiet a moment then asked," What's a milkshake?" What the????? How can my child not have had a milkshake in the 7 1/2 years she has been on this earth? She's had smoothies, and she's had a Wendy's frosty, but I realized she's never had a REA...L milkshake. After staring at options for over 10 minutes, she settled for plain, old chocolate. Needless to say, she loved it! She exclaimed," This tastes just like ice cream!"
I think this will be the summer of milkshakes. Time to go buy some ice cream and milkshake add ins and we'll make some yummy homemade ones this summer!
I think this will be the summer of milkshakes. Time to go buy some ice cream and milkshake add ins and we'll make some yummy homemade ones this summer!
Yesterday it was hot and we were out and about in town so we stopped at Artic Circle to get milkshakes. I asked V. what kind of milkshake she wanted. She was quiet a moment then asked," What's a milkshake?" What the????? How can my child not have had a milkshake in the 7 1/2 years she has been on this earth? She's had smoothies, and she's had a Wendy's frosty, but I realized she's never had a REA...L milkshake. After staring at options for over 10 minutes, she settled for plain, old chocolate. Needless to say, she loved it! She exclaimed," This tastes just like ice cream!"
I think this will be the summer of milkshakes. Time to go buy some ice cream and milkshake add ins and we'll make some yummy homemade ones like my Mom used to make this summer!
I think this will be the summer of milkshakes. Time to go buy some ice cream and milkshake add ins and we'll make some yummy homemade ones like my Mom used to make this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment