My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Sunday, April 14, 2013

37 Reasons I Love Steve

Today is Steve's birthday. He turned 37! So I thought I'd share 37 reasons why I love him!{Even though there are many, many more!}
1} He makes me laugh!
2} He snores. Sometimes it keeps me awake, but usually the sound of his snoring is comforting.
3} He works hard to provide for us.
4} He encourages and supports my desire to be a stay at home mom.
5} I love when he grabs me and starts humming a tango tune and twirls me around and dips me.
6} I love the way his tongue sticks out a little when he is focusing/working on something.
7} He always lets me have the last piece of pie or cake.
8} He spoils our daughter {and me}.
9} I love when he starts tickling matches with V., or I or the both of us!
10} He takes me for rides in the mountains in the Fall because he knows I love Fall so much.
11} He loves me even when I say or do stupid things.
12} He is always the first to be humble and say sorry when we have a disagreement.
13} He sometimes brings a no-bake cookie home from the cafeteria at work for me because he knows I like them.
14} His facial wrinkles. I love knowing that those wrinkles are a sign of living life. Laugh lines,worry lines, lines from hard work, etc. I love that we are going through these life experiences together.
15} I love that he lets me warm my cold feet on his warm ones in bed.
16} He laughs at my jokes.
17} He makes me feel beautiful because he tells me I am.
18} He is a worthy Priesthood holder. And he uses his Priesthood power to heal and bless and lead us.
19} I love when he spends time with V. She adores him and he adores her. 2 peas in a pod they are!
20} He is forgiving. Many times I have said or done things that aren't right and are hurtful to others. He always forgives me.
21} He holds my hand.
22} He takes care of me when I'm sick. Or like now, with the restrictions I have because of my back he does my housework for me.
23} He brings me breakfast in bed every Mother's Day. { Usually donuts and hot cocoa.}
24} He holds his tongue and comments back when I'm being crazy. Like some of my O.C.D. things I do that really are rather silly but I HAVE to do anyway!
25} I love the way he snuggles up to me at night.
26} I love how he plays with V. and encourages her to follow her dreams.
27} He supports me in my hobbies and craft selling business.
28} He has been to almost all of my races and always has flowers or something for me when I finish.
29} I love when he puts his arms around me while I'm in the kitchen. And sometimes a kiss follows! ;)
30} I love that even though it seems like we always have a doctors bill needing to be paid off and it's usually because of me, he never complains about it or makes me feel bad about it.
31} I love how he sometimes will stay up late at night when I have a migrain and rub my head and neck until I fall asleep.
32} He is so patient with me.
33} He knows my favorite flower, color, candy, food, musicians, and most of my favorite movies.
34} I love how sometimes all we have to do is look at each other and immediately know what the other is thinking!
35} He is so easy going.
36} He is my calming agent. Back when I was in the Primary Presidency and it would be my turn to do Sharing Time, he would always stand outside in the hall where I could see him through the open door. I always got so nervous{ even had a panic attack a couple of times }. Being able to see him always comforted and calmed me.
37} He loves me. Just the way I am!

No comments: