Day 2:
Steve had an Union meeting in I.F. this morning. So V. and I went with him. She and I hung out at the Mall where she played on the indoor plaything while he had his meeting. Afterwards we got some errands ran followed by lunch at Applebee's. { Steve's sister had given us a gift card for there for Christmas }.
Then we came home and tinkered around getting stuff done.
Then we had a family bike ride through the neighborhood until a training wheel fell off of V.'s bike. { Yes. She still has training wheels. She's a little afraid of hurting herself and can't seem to let go of them... }
Then Steve fell asleep. V. and I ate sandwiches for dinner followed by a warm bath for V. I think I might take a bath myself later on....
Steve promised V. he'd take her fishing today or tomorrow. He stayed up late last night preparing hooks and she has been talking about it all day! Unfortunately it was too windy today. So they both are hoping for good weather tomorrow so they can go then! Her motto today {and tomorrow} is 'Keep Calm and Go Fishing!'
Steve had an Union meeting in I.F. this morning. So V. and I went with him. She and I hung out at the Mall where she played on the indoor plaything while he had his meeting. Afterwards we got some errands ran followed by lunch at Applebee's. { Steve's sister had given us a gift card for there for Christmas }.
Then we came home and tinkered around getting stuff done.
Then we had a family bike ride through the neighborhood until a training wheel fell off of V.'s bike. { Yes. She still has training wheels. She's a little afraid of hurting herself and can't seem to let go of them... }
Then Steve fell asleep. V. and I ate sandwiches for dinner followed by a warm bath for V. I think I might take a bath myself later on....
Steve promised V. he'd take her fishing today or tomorrow. He stayed up late last night preparing hooks and she has been talking about it all day! Unfortunately it was too windy today. So they both are hoping for good weather tomorrow so they can go then! Her motto today {and tomorrow} is 'Keep Calm and Go Fishing!'
*******************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment