My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A couple more projects

I have been making flower clips for V.'s hair! I have loved using them on her! Here are just a few I've made.




This one will look great come fall time!

Two matching clips for when I need two in her hair!


I made hanging intials for V's room. I bought the frames at walmart, took out the backs and glued the glass in. Then cut her intials out of vinyl. Stapled the ribbon to the back.




2 comments:

Cristy said...

So cute! You are such a fun creative Mommy! I think about doing stuff like this for my boys, but when I attempt it is not as cute as in my head and then sometimes I don't ever try. LOL!

Jenna said...

I am SO stealing that idea of the frames for my girls' rooms. The flowers are so cute too - I love flower barrettes.