Okay, I swear I'm almost done posting about crafts! Almost. I've just been on a creative high the last couple of weeks! But I'm almost burned out. I promise!
This is a memory book made out of brown paper lunch bags. I folded them in half so the tops and bottoms of the bags are now the sides of the book. With the fold being the 'spine' of the book. Right now there is only 12 pages. I thought I could put a picture of V. from each year on a page. It'll last 'til she's 12. (Unless I add more pages!)
This is the front. I'm not the fanciest scrapbooker.

You open it up and you see the cutest little girl ever! (Please excuse my thumb in the picture. I'm covering V.'s name to protect her online identity)

Where the top(opening) of the bag is I added some pull outs with pictures on them.

Empty pages for future Halloweens!


The side of the book here is the bottom of the bag. I can fold them two different ways. The way it's folded here I have a flap I can lift up to see a (future) picture underneath.


There you go! I also have a christmas one I'll post pics of soon. Hope I don't bore you people with all the pics of my projects! Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
That is a way cute Idea! I might have to steal that one from you! Hope you don't mind! Great Job!!
super cute!! you are so dang creative!
Post a Comment