My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Summer friends
So the other day I'm in the house and Steve and V. are out playing in the backyard. They both start shouting at me to come out and look at something. I come out and see that they are standing in front of the lilac bushes looking at it. I come over and they point out a nest with a little bird in it sitting in the bush. Steve said that V. found it first. What good eyes! The nest is hidden and hard to see at first. I went out today and the bird is still in there. Hopefully he'll stay all summer! I'll have to take a picture to post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds really cute and fun to have some little birds stay in your yard! Good for V. finding it!
How cool. And awesome that V. spotted it herself. It'll be fun to watch him if he does stay all summer.
So congrats on being married 6 years. That's so cool. I'll bet V. loves having a bird around.
Post a Comment