
Today we have been married for six years! Wow, how the time flies! Here's a few engagement and wedding photos. I really don't want to spend to much time on this post. I'd rather be upstairs with my hunny!



There you go! Suffice it to say that I can't think of another person I'd rather be spending my life with! I love Steve so much and am so happy with him and the life that we have. I'm grateful that we were sealed for Time and all Eternity. The thought of spending forever with him is amazing! I look forward to the many years ahead of us.
Grow old with me, the best is yet to be!
I love you Steve!
7 comments:
So cute! Congratulations!
What a cute post! I am glad you took a little time to post some of your fond memories. You are soo cute!
Congrats you two love birds. Get upstairs and go "celebrate". :0)
Goodness you are beautiful. then and now!! Congrats on 6 years.
Congratulations! Time sure does fly.
So very cute! You really are an adorable couple. Congratulations on your anniversary! (and I hope you're feeling better about whatever it was!)
Congratulations! What a happy day! And your pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment