This first one I made for a friend who is also into crafting. I painted a block, distressed the edges, and printed the saying off my word perfect, then tied a ribbon around the whole thing.
Isn't my baby so cute? Only, she's not a baby anymore,*sniff*
This is a countdown to christmas block set. There is a different number on each side of the blocks, so you just rotate them as you countdown to christmas!
I stained( I think I like paint better) the blocks then attached scrapebook paper on with mod podge, then cut the numbers and letters out of vinyl. I gave this one away at the family reunion raffle. I'm going to make one for me, but paint the blocks instead of staining them.
4 comments:
I love that you post this stuff! I've gotten all kinds of fun gift and decor ideas that I'm super excited to try!
I think you are so wonderfully talented with your hands! It is soo cute!
I love them! I need to finish some of my crafts!
Very cute. You actually inspired me with all your crafting. I made some cubes like the ones you made. only I put pictures on all six side. I really wanted pictures on the end table in the living room, but the kids were always playing with them. Seeing the ones you made with pictures and paper gave me the idea. So Thanks! You also inspired me to finish all my unfinished projects I have laying around. I only have two more left!
Post a Comment