Saturday night was V.'s dance recital. We have been taking a mommy and me class at The Conservatory of Ballet and Theatrical Arts. It has been so much fun! The company put on a recital type thing. I was on stage with V. and Steve was busy recording the dance. So all I have are pictures from before and after the show.
All the moms got together and made the outfits. They were easy, no sewing involved! I made the flower clips for her hair and the front of the outfit.
She was so excited to get on stage and dance for all the family. She did really well. We are so proud of her!


What a goof ball!


I know it's kinda dark, but it's a picture of her whole outfit. And yes, baby is part of the dance too!

After makeup. She loved wearing makeup and sat so still while I did it!

Tired of pictures.

V. and her cousin J. Such cuties!

We have loved taking this class and will definitly sign up for another one this fall. Only it won't be a mommy and me class next time...
5 comments:
I LOVE her outfit.. you obviously are quite creative since you made it too! V looks adorable & looks like she's havin' a blast!
How cute and soo much fun! The outfits are cute! Great job with her hair and makeup too.
cutest little dress ever!! What a talented little girl.
That is the ultimate tu-tu (sp?)! she is such a cutie.
What a cutie. I love the little tot dance classes. Its so fun to watch them. What a fun dress up she gets to have now.
Post a Comment