My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Victory!

Well, Steve called to tell me he shot his elk at around 4:00 this afternoon!
{we were supposed to be getting family photos done at 4:00}
I'm so glad he got his elk. This means he'll be able to spend more time at home the rest of the season since he is now done. Unless he decides to go out with friends....
I'm so glad that we are going to have a full freezer of meat this winter! I'm not a huge fan of wild game, but hey, it's free meat! So I'm not complaining!
Steve has had alot of fun this year with his hunting. It makes me happy to see him doing something he enjoys.
Hopefully he has taken some good pictures so I'll be able to post them later!


P.S.
Our photographer had a family thing that lasted longer than she thought it would, so we couldn't do photos anyway. Still, Steve didn't know that! He was supposed to be home before 4:00! He's lucky the photographer couldn't do it, or I'd be mad at him for putting his elk hunting before family!


I'm just kidding! That's one way we show our love for each other. We tease each other sooo bad!

No comments: