So here's Steve's first elk! He went out on the desert with our friend Nate. He shot it at 600 yards. He had alot of fun and was glad Nate helped him out. We owe him and his wife some steak one of these nights!
Great job honey! I love the fact that our freezer is full of meat for the winter! {Even though I'm still trying to get used to eating wild meat!}
Everything on this blog belongs to me, myself, and I. If you use anything I've written, please cite me as the author. If you use one of my pictures, you are in trouble! Ask permission first. This is my copyrighted blog.
Memories hide in every corner of my house, and I take great delight every time I stumble across one.
I believe in God like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen -C S Lewis
I met my husband on a blind date. It was a whirlwind romance! Within a few short weeks we knew we were going to be together forever. We then married in the Idaho Falls Temple for time and eternity. We added our beautiful daughter to our family a couple years after that. I am now a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute of it! We are blessed to live in beautiful southeast Idaho. We are a very blessed family and thank the Lord for all He has given us!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
~President Gordon B. Hinckley
Life is a song- sing it; Life is a game- play it; Life is a challenge- meet it; Life is a dream- realize it; Life is a sacrifice- offer it; Life is love- enjoy it
No comments:
Post a Comment