I added a new button/list to my sidebar. I got this idea from a friend. Although, you're supposed to join a little group and all that, I'm not going to. I thought I would just share with you all the things I am thankful for. I will add something each day, during the month of November.
It does one good, to sometimes stop and remember all that I have to be thankful for. Sometimes I wish we had our dream home, I get sad at our having a hard time having another child, I get frustrated with finances. But, I really do have so much! I have been very blessed! And this month, I'm going to recognize those blessings, and have a grateful heart!
It does one good, to sometimes stop and remember all that I have to be thankful for. Sometimes I wish we had our dream home, I get sad at our having a hard time having another child, I get frustrated with finances. But, I really do have so much! I have been very blessed! And this month, I'm going to recognize those blessings, and have a grateful heart!
2 comments:
I love this so much! I am excited to keep reading your list this month!
Great idea!
Post a Comment