My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One of my favorite times of the year!

Here are a few things I love about this time of year~
Halloween! I love handing candy out to all the cute trick-or-treaters! I love seeing V. all excited! This year she went as Spiderman. I don't know where that came from....
We were trying to talk her out of it until one day she came home from pre-school all sad. When I asked her why, she said that the boys in her class told her she can't be spiderman because she is a girl. Well, I told her she can be whoever she wants to be, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says.
But I have to say, I've never seen a spiderman with such beautiful eyes!


We picked up V.'s cousin to go trunk-or-treating with us. She was dressed as a ghost. She was in a good mood and all cute until she saw Steve. He scared her! She didn't know it was her uncle!



Another thing I love about Fall is the trees changing colors! So beautiful! And I love watching them fall to the ground and crunching them beneath my feet. We had a good pile of leaves in our backyard that I raked up and V. loved playing in!

Swimming in the leaves.
She had so much fun! I love hearing her laugh and seeing her so happy!

Another thing I love about Fall is all the fresh vegis we get from our garden. But we also have four apple trees that ripen at different times. From about August thru the end October we have them coming out of our ears! This past week we were able to pick the last of our apples.

We got a big bowlful of apples and made some Apple Crisp later that night!

I LOVE Fall!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! What a cute Spiderwoman!! I hope your next days are better than your previous post!

Danica said...

Love the pic with the crying ghost. Seriously still laughing. It looks like Tori is saying, "It's just my dad. What's the big deal."

Stephanie said...

I love that V went as spiderman! I think it's so cute! I absolutely love her pictures in the leaves! She is such a cutie!