It was frustrating at first, because each time we had a time set up to take the photos, the weather would turn bad, or the wind would really start blowing! And the pics were being done outside. So we had to reschedule a few times but in the end we had a beautiful afternoon! Although we about froze getting them done! It snowed the day before, but most of it had melted by the time we went out. We would snap a few pics then jump back in the car to warm up before taking some more.
So anyway, I hope you enjoy these photos and a BIG thank you to Danica for doing them for us!

















2 comments:
Super Cute....good job Danica!
I forget your blog is private now, so I get behind on checking it! I love the fam pics though. You guys are a beautiful family really!
Post a Comment