My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It stings a little when they're right and you're wrong.


This morning I was getting a little frustrated with V.  I swear, she does not understand the english sentence,"Hurry. Hurry! Or you'll be late for school!"
It seems like I have to say hurry a dozen times!
Anyway, so I grabbed her backpack for her to take out to the truck as she was taking forever....doing something. She came into the living room, looked at me{in that reprimanding way} and stopped and said," Mom. Should you be carrying my backpack? Is it under 10 pounds?"
I responded with a frustrated," I don't know and I don't care. You are being too slow so I had to grab it for you. Now let's get going!"
She then takes her backpack from me, walks past me while saying," Okay. But if you end up having back surgery, it'll be your fault...."
Man! I hate being reprimanded by my child. Especially when she's right!
However, she is such a good daughter to take care of me and make sure I'm following the restrictions the doc gave me!

No comments: