* Last night my dream was in black and white. I vaguely remember Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra and Will Smith. That's it. That's all I remember!
* The wind has been howling non-stop since sometime last night. Even now, I can hear it blowing the snow against the windows. But it almost sounds more like a rain sound then snow...I just checked. It's snow. Just harder sounding I guess.
* My back has been feeling better the last few days! I'm hoping this means that as I continue taking it easy my back will continue to heal!
Steve and V. have been so good! V. has been vacuuming for me, helping me carry in groceries, and helping to remind me to not lift this or that. Steve has been taking out the garbage, carrying laundry around for me, and all sorts of other stuff!
I hate being more dependant on them, but am so grateful for them!
* Steve and his dad gave me a priesthood blessing the other night. I am so grateful that Steve honors his priesthood and actively exercises his priesthood power. I know that my back will heal if I follow my chiropractors advice, and have faith that the Lord will help with the healing process if I follow His promptings, and guidance.
* Here in a little bit we are going to go for a drive in the truck. We enjoy sometimes just driving around as a family. There should be some awesome snow drifts to drive through!
* The wind has been howling non-stop since sometime last night. Even now, I can hear it blowing the snow against the windows. But it almost sounds more like a rain sound then snow...I just checked. It's snow. Just harder sounding I guess.
* My back has been feeling better the last few days! I'm hoping this means that as I continue taking it easy my back will continue to heal!
Steve and V. have been so good! V. has been vacuuming for me, helping me carry in groceries, and helping to remind me to not lift this or that. Steve has been taking out the garbage, carrying laundry around for me, and all sorts of other stuff!
I hate being more dependant on them, but am so grateful for them!
* Steve and his dad gave me a priesthood blessing the other night. I am so grateful that Steve honors his priesthood and actively exercises his priesthood power. I know that my back will heal if I follow my chiropractors advice, and have faith that the Lord will help with the healing process if I follow His promptings, and guidance.
* Here in a little bit we are going to go for a drive in the truck. We enjoy sometimes just driving around as a family. There should be some awesome snow drifts to drive through!
No comments:
Post a Comment