So after having my back pain increase quite a bit in just a couple of days, my chiropractor { whom I love by the way} put me on more restrictions. So not only can I not lift the laundry, push the vacuum, etc. I now can not llft over 10 pounds. And no more running or zumba. At least for 2 months. We hope that by taking it real easy for a few weeks it will allow my back to heal some. I'm pretty bummed. But, my back is not too bad and it will heal if I Iet it.I CAN still walk. And maybe try yoga? Which I'm grateful for.
I find it extremely funny and ironic that I'm always encouraging{ nagging} Steve to eat better, cut back on soda and come exercise with me. I'm always telling him I want to enjoy our golden years and not be pushing him around in a wheelchair.
And now here we are. I'm a stay at home housewife who has to sit around and wait for my husband to come home to do my housework for me! I can't even go grocery shopping without him because I need him to carry them in for me!
Me! The one who runs{ I did 7 races last year}, I don't drink pop, I eat my fruits and veggi's daily.
Then there's Steve. Sits in front of the t.v. drinking pop and eating potato chips.
Oh the irony just about kills me! ;)
{ even more ironic? Steve WAS going to get me new running shoes for Valentine's Day! I guess we'll put that on hold for a bit.}
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2013
Oh, the irony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment