Our little one was recognized at an assembly at school today! I think they try to recognize each student sometime throughout the school year. I think that's awesome! What a way to boost a child's self-esteem and make them feel like they matter and are important! Each kid up there today was smiling the biggest smile! V. is growing into such a smart, kind and lovely girl. We certainly are blessed!
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2013
Super Star student
Our little one was recognized at an assembly at school today! I think they try to recognize each student sometime throughout the school year. I think that's awesome! What a way to boost a child's self-esteem and make them feel like they matter and are important! Each kid up there today was smiling the biggest smile! V. is growing into such a smart, kind and lovely girl. We certainly are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment