The last 2 days have been sooo nice! V. has enjoyed running around outside while I l have laid on a quilt, soaking up the warmth and sunshine and reading. I'm currently reading "the Language of Bees", a Mary Russell novel. I'm at the part where it's starting to get hard to put the book down. It's starting to get real good!
Today was the first day of V.'s Easter break. She crawled into bed with me this morning and we both slept in. So nice! Then I helped V. dye some eggs. She had fun and made some very pretty eggs!
We then had grilled chicken and green salad for lunch.
Then we spent a couple hours getting groceries followed by enjoying the sun until Steve got home.
Speaking of Steve, his movie came in the mail today! The Hobbit! We just started it and are only 7 minutes in but already are loving it immensely!
So with that, I'll bid you adieu while I snuggle with my love and enjoy this movie!
Today was the first day of V.'s Easter break. She crawled into bed with me this morning and we both slept in. So nice! Then I helped V. dye some eggs. She had fun and made some very pretty eggs!
We then had grilled chicken and green salad for lunch.
Then we spent a couple hours getting groceries followed by enjoying the sun until Steve got home.
Speaking of Steve, his movie came in the mail today! The Hobbit! We just started it and are only 7 minutes in but already are loving it immensely!
So with that, I'll bid you adieu while I snuggle with my love and enjoy this movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment