I love my two sweeties! They have such an awesome bond. They share the same interests. They share inside jokes. They enjoy plotting together ways to pull practical jokes on me!
We bought a new toilet a few weeks ago. YAY! The box it came in was big and in the living room. Over the next few days V. had colored it and "moved" in. She has a blanket and stuffed toys in there. She loves playing in there! One day I walked into the living room to see only Steve's legs sticking out of the box. He had crawled in as far as he could with her and all I heard was giggling and talking coming from inside the box. Yes, that box has been sitting in our living room for a few weeks now, but I just can't throw it out yet! ;)
Currently those two little hooligans are out fishing. Yes, we had snow today. But most of it has melted now and they really wanted to go fishing so they went. V.was way excited for Steve to get home and take her out!
These two are my life and I'm so grateful to have them in my life! I hope they continue to enjoy hanging out together and talking so when she is a teenager they are still close!
{I tried to upload a cute picture of the two of them hanging out in the box but for some reason it won't upload. grrr!}
We bought a new toilet a few weeks ago. YAY! The box it came in was big and in the living room. Over the next few days V. had colored it and "moved" in. She has a blanket and stuffed toys in there. She loves playing in there! One day I walked into the living room to see only Steve's legs sticking out of the box. He had crawled in as far as he could with her and all I heard was giggling and talking coming from inside the box. Yes, that box has been sitting in our living room for a few weeks now, but I just can't throw it out yet! ;)
Currently those two little hooligans are out fishing. Yes, we had snow today. But most of it has melted now and they really wanted to go fishing so they went. V.was way excited for Steve to get home and take her out!
These two are my life and I'm so grateful to have them in my life! I hope they continue to enjoy hanging out together and talking so when she is a teenager they are still close!
{I tried to upload a cute picture of the two of them hanging out in the box but for some reason it won't upload. grrr!}
No comments:
Post a Comment