My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sweet smelling girl!

One more thing I have to add to my day that I forgot to in my last post.
This morning as V. was getting ready to go to school I thought I would give her a little spritz of my body spray. She's always asking if she can wear some and so I thought that would make her happy. I just finished her hair, and reached out to where it was sitting on the bathroom counter, grabbed it and then gave her a quick spray only to realize at the same time she did what it was I was spraying on her. She opened her mouth in an "Oh no!" look and I immediately starting apologizing to her.
I had grabbed the room spray, NOT the body spray and sprayed it on her!
I quickly grabbed a wet cloth and tried to wipe it off her neck and collar. It smelled pretty strong! I asked her if she wanted to change shirts but she didn't as it's School Pride day and she was wearing her school shirt. So needless to say she went to school smelling like 'Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin'.
It's just been one of those days!!

No comments: