I can't think of a better way to welcome the first day of Spring then by having a spring rain today! No snow, but rain! Okay, it started out as rain then went to a rain/snow mix. But then turned back into rain! I had the heat off for a couple of days. But last night it got just a little too chilly so I turned the heat on just a bit. But I'm hoping in the next few days it will warm up enough to turn the heat all the way off again.
Yesterday we had our lawn care guys come and to their de-thatching, Spring clean up, trimming, etc. The yard looks all clean and neat and ready for warmer weather! It looks so nice!
I am just itching for warmer weather!!
Yesterday we had our lawn care guys come and to their de-thatching, Spring clean up, trimming, etc. The yard looks all clean and neat and ready for warmer weather! It looks so nice!
I am just itching for warmer weather!!
No comments:
Post a Comment