So, So SO excited!! I have been looking for the perfect door for my pantry for like...um... maybe 18 months or longer. I finally came to the conclusion that it might take longer to find exactly what I want. So until then I need to find something else. I fell in love with the idea of a French door for the pantry door. We went to Lowes last night and I found the perfect pine, french door! I knew immediately it was the one! I looked at the price. $135. whoa! Not gonna happen. Then I look up and see there is a sale price above it. $25! Yipee!! THEN, we get to check out and it rings up at $20!! It was meant to be!!!! I now just need to decide on a stain color, get it stained and then installed. Eventually I'll post pictures. But for right now I am thrilled!!!
{ I may have given Steve the big puppy dog eyes and asked to him to please, pretty please buy the last 2 french doors that were on sale as well. I know that in our next home I will use them and LOVE them!!}
{ I may have given Steve the big puppy dog eyes and asked to him to please, pretty please buy the last 2 french doors that were on sale as well. I know that in our next home I will use them and LOVE them!!}
No comments:
Post a Comment