My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Winter Fun

In February some friends of ours invited us up to their cabin with them for some snow fun! We drove up to Kilgore then from there we had to take snow machines up into the hills to the cabin. Because of my back I couldn't ride a snowmobile. :(
So I rode up in the snow cat with all the supplies.
V. and the other girls all got along great! They always do! We might not see them for a few months but when we get together the girls pick up right where they left off!
 Steve and V. had fun playing in the snow! The snow was so deep it was up past Steve's knees! He buried V. in the snow in this picture.
 Playing around!
 V. and our friends' girls. They had so much fun!
 Steve and V. on the snowmobile.
I was pretty bummed that I couldn't go for a ride. But I sat by the fire and read and still enjoyed myself.
Thanks to Nic and Jenna for inviting us along! It was fun and we hope to do it again next year! {Maybe I'll be able to "play" next time!}

No comments: