My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Sunday, March 3, 2013

So grateful

Steve spent all day yesterday and into the night working on our bathroom. We are finally getting some updating done! There is still alot to do in there and we are hoping that each month we can get a little more done and hopefully by the end of the summer have the bathroom completely redone! Anyway, he worked so hard and I felt bad I couldn't help him. But because of my back, I couldn't do anything but watch. He also carried all  the laundry downstairs for me so I could wash it.
Then today he vacuumed the entire house for me as well. Yes, it's the Sabbath. But since what I can do with the house cleaning is limited, Sundays are the best days for Steve to help.
{V. has vacuumed a couple times this week as well.}
Plus, the other morning I got in the truck and discovered it was full of gas. Steve had filled it up the night before while I was asleep. Now, I CAN do the gas myself still, but he wanted to do it so I wouldn't have to worry about it.
I'm so grateful for him. He works all week to provide for us. Works all Saturday to get the bathroom done. And he still takes the time to help me. I know he really cares for me. These are all small ways a person can show another how much they love them.
Okay, I'll quit being sappy and bragging about Steve. But I count my blessings to have him as a husband. He's so good to me!

No comments: