My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26th

* Today as I was helping in V.'s classroom the school had a fire drill. So I got to walk outside with her class, holding her hand.
* It has been raining this afternoon and I LOVE it!
* V. has had no cheer, ballet or piano this week. Due to Spring breaks. But our Easter break starts on Thursday. So only 3 days of school this week as well. So, so far it's been a nice week and she is excited for the rest of the week! I think we'll dye Easter eggs on Friday. And she bought a little wooden birdhouse that I told her she could paint over the break. Steve wants to take us to lunch or dinner sometime this weekend. Other than that, it will be a slow, nice weekend.
* Speaking of Steve, I am wildly in love with him.....Just had to say that....
* My back has been feeling really good. Yay!! I'm hoping it just continues to get better from here on!
* I pre-ordered the Hobbit. We have been anxiously awaiting for it to arrive. Steve asks everyday if it has arrived. I got it for a good price by pre-ordering it but waiting for it is driving us nuts!Any day now....
* Next week Steve's family will be in town. We can't wait to see them. Especially our new nephew!!

No comments: