My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More snow fun!

We have had such a good Winter for snow this year!
During the Holidays Steve pulled V. and her cousin on a sled behind the 4-wheeler. {And maybe I joined in on the fun as well!}
It was so much fun!

 Almost everyday when V. gets home from school she asks to go play in the snow. She has loved it!


There have been a few times where she'll come in and ask for a spoon or a cup. Or both. When I looked outside I found her digging in the snow with the spoon and I'm not sure what she did the cup!
But I love seeing her imagination at work! Such a cutie!
We always follow snow playing with hot cocoa and sometimes a warm bath. I'm so happy we've had good snow to play in this year!

No comments: