My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Soccer Dad{s}?

Soccer {summer 2012 }
I was filling out V's soccer registration online. As that is how you have to do it this year. She was already in the system because she's played in the past. All I was supposed to do was update her info. As I was looking over her info. I saw they had both Steve and I down as her fathers. I corrected it and then printed it out. It still said I was her father. So I tried correcting it again but it seems intent on leaving it where it was.
So, according to V's soccer registration, she has 2 fathers.
{ and she's still 6, has only 1 year experience, has no insurance and doesn't have a school name. As it wouldn't let me correct those errors either!}

No comments: