My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pleasant day...

*The weather has been so lovely the last few days!!! The sun is shining, birds are singing...it's just so lovely!! {Maybe a little on the windy side, but when you live in Idaho you get used to that!}
Today I turned off all the heat and have the front door open. It's so nice to let the fresh air come into the house! Tonight I will probably need to turn the heat on a little bit, but that's okay. I'll just turn it off again in the morning when it warms up! Spring is right around the corner!!
I have been wearing flips flops only the last couple of days!

*I also got to help in V.'s class room today. That's always fun!

*After that I stopped in to her school's gym to vote on the new school levy. I always feel good, and proud after voting. I'm grateful we live in a country where we have the freedom to vote!

*In a little bit I'll be picking the little one up from school and heading down to ballet class. Then home to make brinner and enjoy the evening as a family.

A very pleasant day today.
{I also washed our bedding today. Which means a nice, clean, good smelling, comfy bed awaits me for bedtime tonight!}

No comments: