* I'm sitting here outside V.'s classroom at her dance studio. I love listening to the beautiful classical music that is pouring out of the open door!
And I love peeking through the window to see 8 cute little girls stretching and pointing their toes.
I love V.'s instructor, Ms. Kristy. I think she is a wonderful teacher and a wonderful role model for these girls. She always has the class under control, without ever using anything but her quiet, gentle voice. Somehow the girls just know to show her the proper respect in class.
V. has fun in class, but is also learning the basic fundamentals she needs to know.
Her teacher always complements and uplifts the girls.
Her teacher is so very feminine and ladylike. I love the way she carries herself with confidence and grace. But never in a snooty or sexual manner like so many girls/women do now-a-days.
The students just adore Ms. Kristy!
* The snow is slowly melting! It's still cold, but slowly getting warmer. I've even turned the heat down a little in the house! Yay!
*I've gone a week with very little back pain. I'm now only going to the chiropractor twice a week. Obviously following the restrictions he's given me is working. I'm so hopeful I'll be able to start running again in May!
* Steve wants me to pick up Cafe Rio on the way home for dinner. Sounds great to me!
* I help in V.'s classroom at school on Tuesdays. I'm so grateful that I don't have other obligations to prevent me from doing that. I love helping at her school!
* We have a viewing to go to tonight of a family friend. She was in her 80's. Her husband passed away a few years ago. It's sad, but also wonderful to know she is with him again!
* My phone that I'm typing this on is just about dead. So I guess that's enough rambling for today!
And I love peeking through the window to see 8 cute little girls stretching and pointing their toes.
I love V.'s instructor, Ms. Kristy. I think she is a wonderful teacher and a wonderful role model for these girls. She always has the class under control, without ever using anything but her quiet, gentle voice. Somehow the girls just know to show her the proper respect in class.
V. has fun in class, but is also learning the basic fundamentals she needs to know.
Her teacher always complements and uplifts the girls.
Her teacher is so very feminine and ladylike. I love the way she carries herself with confidence and grace. But never in a snooty or sexual manner like so many girls/women do now-a-days.
The students just adore Ms. Kristy!
* The snow is slowly melting! It's still cold, but slowly getting warmer. I've even turned the heat down a little in the house! Yay!
*I've gone a week with very little back pain. I'm now only going to the chiropractor twice a week. Obviously following the restrictions he's given me is working. I'm so hopeful I'll be able to start running again in May!
* Steve wants me to pick up Cafe Rio on the way home for dinner. Sounds great to me!
* I help in V.'s classroom at school on Tuesdays. I'm so grateful that I don't have other obligations to prevent me from doing that. I love helping at her school!
* We have a viewing to go to tonight of a family friend. She was in her 80's. Her husband passed away a few years ago. It's sad, but also wonderful to know she is with him again!
* My phone that I'm typing this on is just about dead. So I guess that's enough rambling for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment