*Driving through town today V. said,"When there's litter on the grass you know Spring is coming because there are more people outside!"
Wow. I was speechless. How sad that my daughter sees litter as a sign of Spring. How sad that the earth has gotten so dirty and people don't even think twice about littering.
* Also while driving in the car V. asked, " Mom? Have you read ' If you give a pig a pancake'? We read it at school and I really liked it and thought it was a good book."
I love that my daughter is talking to me about books!
* My baby sister and her family are moving to our town! I'm so happy and excited for them to live closer! They've been living in a town 2 1/2 hours away. Her husband found a job up here that starts this next week, so we are heading down with our truck tomorrow to help bring some of their stuff up. I'm so excited!
*Steve went to the dentist this morning to get a cavity filled. He loves the happy gas! He said he likes the feeling that his body is flipping, floating, all relaxed etc. I hate the happy gas and actually prefer not to have it. They say they give it to you to help you relax, but it only makes me more anxious. I don't like feeling like I'm losing control, foggy, not altogether there and aware. Maybe it's a girl thing? But anyway, after Steve's appointment we were texting and I could tell he was flying high and in a good mood. He even texted," Oh baby! I LOVE happy gas!!!". Silly boy!
*V. went to piano lessons this morning wearing flip flops, jeans, sweater and a witch's hat. She looked so cute and I love seeing her personality and style come out!
* Today is my older sister's birthday. So V. and I took her and her youngest out to lunch to Rupes. We love Rupes and it was fun visiting with her.
* Steve and V. were outside playing ball this evening. I love watching them together!
* We went for a ride on the 4-wheeler as a family. It is such a lovely Spring evening!
* We also went in to Cal-Ranch to see the chicks and rabbits and ducklings. I can't wait until the day we have enough room to get a few of these!

Wow. I was speechless. How sad that my daughter sees litter as a sign of Spring. How sad that the earth has gotten so dirty and people don't even think twice about littering.
* Also while driving in the car V. asked, " Mom? Have you read ' If you give a pig a pancake'? We read it at school and I really liked it and thought it was a good book."
I love that my daughter is talking to me about books!
* My baby sister and her family are moving to our town! I'm so happy and excited for them to live closer! They've been living in a town 2 1/2 hours away. Her husband found a job up here that starts this next week, so we are heading down with our truck tomorrow to help bring some of their stuff up. I'm so excited!
*Steve went to the dentist this morning to get a cavity filled. He loves the happy gas! He said he likes the feeling that his body is flipping, floating, all relaxed etc. I hate the happy gas and actually prefer not to have it. They say they give it to you to help you relax, but it only makes me more anxious. I don't like feeling like I'm losing control, foggy, not altogether there and aware. Maybe it's a girl thing? But anyway, after Steve's appointment we were texting and I could tell he was flying high and in a good mood. He even texted," Oh baby! I LOVE happy gas!!!". Silly boy!
*V. went to piano lessons this morning wearing flip flops, jeans, sweater and a witch's hat. She looked so cute and I love seeing her personality and style come out!
* Today is my older sister's birthday. So V. and I took her and her youngest out to lunch to Rupes. We love Rupes and it was fun visiting with her.
* Steve and V. were outside playing ball this evening. I love watching them together!
* We went for a ride on the 4-wheeler as a family. It is such a lovely Spring evening!
* We also went in to Cal-Ranch to see the chicks and rabbits and ducklings. I can't wait until the day we have enough room to get a few of these!
No comments:
Post a Comment